Now through Dec 18, 2020
Calling all Sylvan Heights members: refer your family and friends as new members for the chance to win a $250 cash prize - just in time for the holidays!
As you may know, your membership is so much more than just free park admission - it also helps fund the conservation and education programs at the core of Sylvan Heights Bird Park’s mission. Unfortunately, Sylvan Heights Bird Park has lost significant revenue in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. From now through December 18th, you can help us continue our mission by recruiting friends and family to become new members of Sylvan Heights Bird Park. You and the member you refer also have the chance to win a $250 cash prize each, and a bird adoption package!
How to enter:
- Recruit a new member! Share our membership information with friends and family who would enjoy the benefits of being a Sylvan Heights Bird Park member. If someone you refer decides to join, make sure they write your name as a referral on their membership application. Both the referring member and the new member will be entered in the prize drawing. Recruit at the Aviculturist level and higher to double your chances of winning!
- Gift a membership! Give the gift of birds year-round to a new member. You and the recipient of your gift will both be entered into the prize drawing. Gift at the Aviculturist level or higher to double your chances of winning!
You can also stop by the Sylvan Heights Visitor Center, or call us at 252-826-3186.
Two grand prize winners (one new member and their referring member) will each receive $250 and a bird adoption package. Prize drawing will take place live on social media on December 18, 2020.
- To be eligible for entry in the contest, you must be either: (1.) A current member of Sylvan Heights Bird Park who has referred a new member, or (2.) a new member that has been referred by a current member of Sylvan Heights Bird Park.
- Recruited members must be NEW members of Sylvan Heights Bird Park. Membership renewals from current or recently expired members are not eligible for entry in the contest as a recruited member. A recently expired membership is defined as a membership that has expired after March 31, 2020.
- To be eligible for entry, new membership applications filled out in-person or online must include the name of the referring member. Applications without a referring member will not be entered in the prize drawing.
- Contest ends on December 18th, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Any applications received after that time are not eligible for entry.
Sylvan Heights Bird Park thanks our generous event sponsors:
AgLand Earthworks, LLC